Chrysler Sebring LX
VIN #: 1C3EL46J34N335190
Stock #: 14944
Used Clear Title
Front Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Vehicle History Report
Options & Features
Ext / Int Color
White with Cloth Interior
Tilt Steering Wheel
Power Driver's Seat
Driver's Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Audio / Video
Features & Specifications *
- 2.4L (146) SMPI DOHC 16-valve I4 engine
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- Lock-up torque converter
- Brake/park interlock
- Front wheel drive
- 510 CCA maintenance-free battery
- 120-amp alternator
- Normal duty suspension
- Front stabilizer bar
- P205/65TR15 all-season BSW tires
- 15" x 6.0" black wheels w/covers
- Compact spare tire
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front disc/rear drum brakes
- 16 gallon fuel tank w/tethered cap
- Vehicle Name : Chrysler Sebring
- Body Style : 4 Door Sedan LX
- Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Midsize
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3181
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 1000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 100
- Engine Order Code : EDZ
- Engine Type : Gas I4
- Displacement : 2.4L/146
- Fuel System : SMPI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 150 @ 5500
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 160 @ 4200
- Trans Order Code : DGL
- Trans Type : 4
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.84
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.57
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.69
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.91
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 510
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 120
- Suspension Type - Front : Short/Long Arm
- Suspension Type - Rear : Low-arm multi-link
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 17.7
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 3.1
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 36.8
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.1 x 1.0
- Drum - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Rear Drum Diam x Width (in) : 9.0 x 1.6
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle
It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor eBizAutos is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories.